Hot!

Welcome to Playtime Cares.com




(PlaytimeCares.com) - There are many things in this world that moves people.  Materials more often times than not consumes the psyche of the common Joe.  No matter if clothes, cars, jewelry, high end merchandise, etc. moves you, people are the basis of everything.

This blog is about many things that entertain, frighten or simply move the common Joe.  Every post will essentially get to the core of the human and simply make you question the "why" of a situation.

I implore you to challenge what I say.  I enjoy the dialogue.  People don't discuss things civilly enough to get real progress established.  I just may get things wrong in my blogs, but you will know one thing:

Playtime Cares

I am a humanitarian in the making. Together we will build a better tomorrow for all mankind.
 Enjoy the journey with me.

Alexander "Playtime" Williams

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new journey in life. Believing in your dreams is one thing but seeing them come true is another. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete