Hot!

NEWS: Alexander "Playtime" Williams featured as a contributor to CBS' hit show, "THE TALK"


(www.PlaytimeCares.com) - Hard work really does pays off!

As part of the agressive social media bootcamp in which I enrolled with DC Livers & Associates, things are really starting to happen. First, I became owner of my very own digital media company, PlaytimeCares.com/net/org. I hope to be able to do a lot of charity projects and feature athletes and other awesome people on PlaytimeCares.org, but first I have to crawl.

I started taking my baby steps by launching this website. Already, nearly 1,000 people have come to check out PlaytimeCares.com. I cannot tell you how humbled I am by that. DC told me things would move faster than she talks. Sorry, DC but I should nickname you Speedy Gonzales Watkins.

The bootcamp has me doing things I never thought I would and it helps to know DC is there with me every step of the way. Like today when we found out I was being featured on CBS' hit show, "The Talk" as a social commentator. She was just as happy as I was. Jumping up and down and what not. Squealing, but not like a pig more like someone who is really, really happy for someone else.



I haven't caught the show yet. I was too busy racing to my job but I cannot wait to see it. Did I mention the show is seem by THREE MILLION people every day? I guess I better get ready for my close up.



While you're here, please take a moment to poke around. I am just learning web design so you'll have to hold down the Instagram button for a second and then it will open.

DC would skin me alive if I didn't ask you all to follow me on Twitter @PlaytimeCares and on Instagram @PlaytimeCares. Don't forget to add me to your Google+ circles, too.

Thanks everybody for cheering me on. It really means a lot!

Alexander "Playtime" Williams

0 comments:

Post a Comment