Hot!

HOUSING MARKET: Sydney Harbour in the Greater Houston, TX area is "Going Fast"

Great community in Cypress, TX
(www.PlayTimeCares.com) - I just happened to be in Cypress, TX, a convenient and quiet suburb of the Houston Metropolitan area, and saw signage that was drawing my attention.  I kept seeing signs of great floor plans, boating docks, and other amenities that would make a house, truly a home!  I had to stop, and document the experience for you.



This model home is located at: |
18118 Darling Point Court
Cypress, Texas 77429



You can contact someone at their office at (281) 213-3236 to see if they have extended hours for viewing this beauty.


There are only a few home sites left for you to be a part of this very aesthetically pleasing community, so make sure to contact them soon.


I do not wish to spoil the surprise with giving you quick specifications about the place, because truly, the specifications of this waterfront property does it no justice. Get a nice view of the layout of this house via my included video.



0 comments:

Post a Comment