Hot!

HOUSING MARKET: Cardiff Ranch in the Greater Houston, TX area

Great up and coming community in Katy, TX
(www.PlayTimeCares.com) - I love West Houston, but more specifically, I love Katy, TX.  The area is an ever expanding community with more and more jewels popping up non-sop.  The area somehow manages to give you a small town feel in a decent sized city.

While driving around another growing section of Katy, TX, I came across another model home area.  Intrigued by the surrounding homes and area, I had to stop in to see what this model had to offer...and I am glad I did. Meritage Homes' model was just elegant!  Take a look at the video below.



This model home is located at: |
27414 Canyon Reach
Katy, TX 77494



You can contact someone at their office at 877-275-6374 to see if they will have extended hours for viewing this beauty.


The staff was extremely friendly and has plenty of material for you to take home about the company, community as well as the home and other building plans.


Here are some quick specifications about the base property:

The San Angelo II
Plan 4542
3,608 sq ft
Two Story
4 Bedrooms
3.5 baths
Living
Dining
Family
Game Room
2 Car Garage

Remember to take a nice view of the layout of this house via my included video.  The video showcases some of the optional upgrades that you can have added to your home.



0 comments:

Post a Comment