Hot!

MOVIE PREVIEW: "Sisters" - Should you desire to be an orphan?


Last updated:  December 10, 2015

Originally published:  December 10, 2015



(www.PlayTimeCares.com) - I received an invite to see a film called "Sisters," and I thought it would surely be a "chick flick" that would have a group of females helping each other out of situations that no good men put them in!


I was given the following synopsis of the movie:

Two sisters decide to throw one last house party before their parents sell their family home.
Well, my guess was completely wrong!  I saw that Tina Fey was in it, and I was sold.  I love the "Saturday Night Live" cast when they do movies, plus she was a character on "Megamind" so I was sold on seeing it.

I had to take a look at the trailer to see what type of laughs I was in store for:






Well, the trailer looked slightly promising, and did not deter from my desire to see the film.  After seeing this film, I must admit, This is a Redbox rental.

The movie is silly at best, with spots of laughter in it for me.  Keep in mind, that I am really hard on comedies, but this movie really didn't deliver anything stellar for me.  Do not get me wrong, there were many times that I laughed in the movie, but most jokes were more on the side of silly than truly funny.  Yes there is a message to the movie, but overall, the entire concept of family, forgiveness and more is just silly in presentation via this film.

What did others think of the film?  Well, here are their thoughts:

Iris shares her thoughts:



Dan shares his thoughts:




Joshua shares his thoughts:









0 comments:

Post a Comment