Hot!

MOVIE PREVIEW: "The 5th Wave" - Should you wave goodbye to this film?




Last updated:  January 20, 2016

Originally published:  January 20, 2016


(www.PlayTimeCares.com) - I received an invite to see a film called "The 5th Wave," and the title had me puzzled.  Was this some voodoo type incantation?  What could the first 4 waves be about?  I needed answers, so I looked at the provided synopsis.

I was given the following synopsis of the movie:

Four waves of increasingly deadly alien attacks have left most of Earth decimated. Cassie is on the run, desperately trying to save her younger brother.
Sound like a movie I want to see...time to take a look at the trailer:





I will spare the suspense: Come to the theater to see this movie.  It is a strong matinee feature or a decent full priced film.  If you like sci-fi movies with action, then this film may be up your alley.  

My full thoughts here:







Enough about me and my thoughts of the film, since the theater was full of people to see this.  What did others think of the film?  Well, here is the thought of just may family member.  Why is that you may ask?  Well, a representative was not sure if it was okay for me to ask people what they thought of the film and record it.  I know 1st amendment rights, but people are just doing their job, and I don't want to make a person's job harder than it has to be.  I recorded my family member and went about my business.  Here is his thoughts:


What did Ross have to say about this film?:






0 comments:

Post a Comment