Hot!

MOVIE PREVIEW: "Dirty Grandpa" - Should you disown your lineage?



Last updated:  January 20, 2016

Originally published:  January 19, 2016


(www.PlayTimeCares.com) - I received an invite to see a film called "Dirty Grandpa," and immediately thought it was part two of the Jackass production of "Bad Grandpa."  Excited, then disappointed, then back excited when I saw that it was not by Jackass, but had Robert De Niro in it!  That is good enough for me to want to see, so I wondered what the story was about.

I was given the following synopsis of the movie:

Right before his wedding, an uptight guy is tricked into driving his grandfather, a perverted former Army general, to Florida for spring break.
Sound like a doable premise...time to take a look at the trailer:





I will spare the suspense: This is a movie that you have to see just to say you saw it!  It's like Napoleon Dynamite or Nacho Libre...not really well written or anything...but YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS FILM!  This is a FILTHY film!  I was not expecting De Niro to be in a film like this!  You will laugh just like you will gasp, but you just may be left scratching and shaking your head for see this film!  DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILDREN TO THIS FILM!!!  

This film falls somewhere between a Redbox Rental and matinee viewing! 

My full thoughts here:







Enough about me and my thoughts of the film, since the theater was full of people to see this.  What did others think of the film?  Well, here are their thoughts:


What did a lady have to say about this film?:





This guy with the cool name has something to say:




These two young ladies chime in:





These two guys chime in:














0 comments:

Post a Comment