Hot!

MOVIE PREVIEW: "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" - Should you care who wins?




Last updated:  March 23, 2016

Originally published:  March 23, 2016


(www.PlayTimeCares.com) - I received an invite to see the film called "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice," and my inner nerd squealed!  Even though I am a WAY BIGGER Marvel Universe fan, I have always liked Batman.  Superman always irked me with his inconsistent power usage and the silly disguise, so I was looking forward to someone worthy fighting him.  I remember reading the comic book series when these two tangled, so I was also curious to know how much of that literature would be used in this film.

I was given the following synopsis of the movie:

Following his titanic struggle against General Zod, Metropolis has been razed to the ground and Superman is the most controversial figure in the world. While for many he is still an emblem of hope, a growing number of people consider him a threat to humanity, seeking justice for the chaos he has brought to Earth. As far as Bruce Wayne is concerned, Superman is clearly a danger to society. He fears for the future of the world with such a reckless power left ungoverned, and so he dons his mask and cape to right Superman's wrongs. The rivalry between them is furious, fueled by bitterness and vengeance, and nothing can dissuade them from waging this war. However, a dark new threat arises in the form of a third man: one who has a power greater than either of them to endanger the world and cause total destruction.
That briefing of the film is enough to ensnare me!  Is Superman possibly going to the dark side of the force?  Let's take a look at the trailer:






I will spare the suspense: This movie is a strong matinee showing.  This is mainly due to them spending too much time developing the plot and not engaging in action quite often enough.  The film was solid was the action happened, but the film was also slow at many parts for the sake of plot development.  I don't think anyone would be upset with seeing the matinee showing of this film, and many will not mind spending full fare for this flick.


My full thoughts here:








Enough about me and my thoughts of the film, since the theater was full of people to see this.  What did others think of the film?  Well, here are their thoughts:


Wonder Woman fan #1 gives her thoughts:







This gentlemen gives his 2 cents:








Spoiler Alert with this young lady:







This guy chimes in:








This young lady would like to state her peace:







Wonder Woman #2 gives her take:






Side note: The young lady above here makes costumes for people.  Find her on Instagram (AFROQWEEN_COSPLAYS) or on Facebook












A compilation of all the reviewers:





0 comments:

Post a Comment