Hot!

WRESTLEMANIA RESULTS: Who won and how did my predictions stack up against reality from Playtime Cares.com



(www.PlaytimeCares.com) - Every man in America was 8-years-old today. That's because all of our childhood dreams came true with the incredible match up of Sting and Triple H! It was just about the most perfect thing you can imagine and made #Wrestlemania fans like me super happy.

How did I do?


I said that Erick Woman would win.  I also said that Mizdow would eliminate The Miz.

The Big Show won

I am going to say I am 1 - 1 because of that!






 I said that Cesaro & Kidd would keep the belt.  They did.

I was hoping that they would do something crazy and let The New Day win for the shocker of the event, but no go on that.

2 - 1





I was certain that after Rollins was whooped so often on each show, that the WWE would give him this win.  No dice.

RKO for the KO

2 - 2





I said that Lana would cause interference and Cena would win.  Yup...that happened.

3 - 2








I told you that HHH would cheat with the sledgehammer and win this match.  Good DX VS NWO angle...didn't see that coming.


4 - 2





We all knew that AJ Lee and Paige would win.


5 -2






I thought Luke Harper would win this...nope.

"Yes Movement" was in full affect.

Daniel Bryan wins

5 - 3




I thought The Undertaker would win via DQ in a cool taking of the fear leader via Wyatt's old crew.

No. Taker wins straight up.

6 - 3




I thought Reigns would win!  That sneaky Seth Rollins cashed in his "Money in the Bank" contract and took the belt from them both!

There goes my shocker!!!

6 - 4



Final tally - 6 wins vs 4 loses 

0 comments:

Post a Comment