Hot!

Wrestling: WWE Wresltemania 31 Predictions



(www.PlaytimeCares.com) - I will not lie to you...I really do not see many twist in turns in my prediction 3rd eye!  This Wrestlmania, Wrestlmania 31 (W31), seems that it may be pretty dull in comparison to the shocker in New Orleans, LA last year.


That is when we saw the end of  "The Streak" at the hands of Brock Lesnar.

Still do not understand why they would end the greatest streak in sports entertainment and sports all together, but The Undertaker is 21 - 1 now.

With that said, here are my predictions for W31.  I even put them in the order I think they will fight:


All the participants have yet to be revealed for the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, which lets the WWE have some shock factor for the match.  I believe that Erick Rowan will win this match.  If the WWE wanted to truly build on momentum the would like Damian Mizdow win the match, but I truly only see him eliminating The Miz from the match to continue their sub-feud.



Audio:





The Fatal Four Way Tag Team Championship Match has a lot of potential if they allow the superstars to truly utilize the high flying action.  With the flyers that Kidd, Kofi, The Usos and Los Matadors bring to the ring, this can be the best match of the night.  However, I don't think it will go that way.  Based on momentum from RAW & Smackdown, it looks like Cesaro & Kidd will keep the belt...BUT WAIT, I have a shocker result.  Since the WWE has to shock you, I think the team that has not completely sold over the crowd yet, The New Day, will end up stealing this match and become champs.  If the two chosen are Kofi Kingston and Big E, look for them to end up the champs for the night.


 I hate to say this, but this match will end up with Seth Rollins winning. If you look at how one sided the feud has been over the last month, you will realize that they essentially told us that the opposite will happen for the big dance.  This match should be really fun to watch overall.






This match makes me physically and mentally ill.  John Cena is a horrible wrestler, with juvenile microphone skills, but kids love him and his merchandise sales like hot cakes.  It make me sick to predict this, but Cena will win this match, with a surprise return of the absent Lana.  Lana will screw Rusev over because he has not allowed her to accompany him to the ring since SHE GAVE Cena the U.S. Title Rematch.  I hope if Lana shows up, it is to screw Cena to get back in the good graces of Rusev...but my gut is telling me otherwise.




 This match is 20 years in the making, and represent old school wrestling for someone like myself.  Since this is the WWE, and they always gave the WCW stars a hard road when coming into the WWE, I think HHH ends up cheating Sting to pick up the victory.  Just like they cheated Booker T when he crossed over from WCW against HHH and did not give him a rematch.





I am hoping this match is way better than it has been on television.  I do not understand why the more talented Divas, such as Naomi and Natalya, aren't fighting for the title.  That way I can truly see some good action.  This should be a moderate paced match with very few high risk maneuauvers attempted.  AJ Lee and Paige picks up the win in a potential snoozer. 






 This will more than likely being the match of the night because of the diverse talent pool wrestling for the Intercontinental Championship.  When all the bodies are bruised and bloodied by the ladder, I think Luke Harper will win the title.






The Undertaker has not been seen since he lost his first Wrestlemania match last year.  Because of this, I doubt if they let him lost 2 in a row.  That would bring down his marketing value.  Taker wins the match via disqualification when Erick Rowan and Luke Harper comes to aid their old mentor Wyatt and beat Taker to unconsciousness. This vicious attacks makes Wyatt and crew the "New Face of Fear."


Video:









 Since Brock Lesnar JUST signed a new contract, I know many people are thinking he will retain the title.  I think we will have a new Heavyweight Champion in Roman Reigns, and he turns heel again because of all the doubters.

The shirt they made for Reigns claiming he will win is what makes me think they didn't just waste a design on him.

Chime in and let me know what you think of my predictions.


Either comment below, or go to my YouTube video and let me know what you think.  As always, follow me on Instagram and Twitter.


0 comments:

Post a Comment