Hot!

FOOD REVIEW: Great food review and reviewer James Wright Chanel

James Wright Chanel

Last updated: November 22, 2015

Originally published: November 12, 2015



(http://www.PlayTimeCares.com) -

A friend of mine hit me on Facebook this morning and told me to watch a video.  Video watching is something I enjoy, so I quickly fulfilled this request.  What I watched was sheer brilliance.  As a foodie, food reviewer and video blogger, I appreciated everything about the video.  Just take a look at it for yourself below (Part 1):







Do you not see the brilliance?  This literally made me want to go to Walmart and find this pie!  If I could convey this type of spirit in all my reviews, I would be world renown by now!  I am looking to find foods and restaurants to touch me the way that pie touched him!


Follow this hilarious person on Facebook by clicking right here.

You are definitely an excellent reviewer, and I award you my first ever great reviewer trophy!  You inspired me to create this!  Keep up the great work!


Part 2 -






If you find anyone that has an great food review, and you think they should be spotlighted, please contact me at playtimecares@gmail.com with the video information.

 

Update: According to many articles, the pies can not be found in Walmart since these videos!  The videos also caused a sweet potato shortage!  That is truly a great review!  Take from this article:

The popularity of the now famous sweet potato pies of Patti Labelle has caused a shortage of the vegetable. As Walmart stores across the country are sold out of the product, the demand for more of the pies this holiday season is on the rise. The review of singer James Wright Chanel on YouTube of one of Patti’s pies resulted in a mad rush for the product and has been viewed over 2.5 million times on his channel. Walmart estimated that after the review aired it sold one sweet potato pie a second for 72 hours. The pie can only be purchased at Walmart and now the store chain has upgraded the bakeries at 750 of its 4,500 U.S. stores.

Walmart is now looking to acquire at least 2 million pounds of sweet potatoes to meet the growing demand of the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment