Hot!

MOVIE PREVIEW: "Ride Along 2" - Will you want to take the ride?



Last updated:  January 12, 2016

Originally published:  January 12, 2016


(www.PlayTimeCares.com) - I received an invite to see a film called "Ride Along 2," and I saw that it was a continuation of the movie that starred Ice Cube and Kevin Hart from a few year back.  I enjoyed the first installment, so I am all in for this one.

I was given the following synopsis of the movie:

As his wedding day approaches, Ben heads to Miami with his soon-to-be brother-in-law James to bring down a drug dealer who's supplying the dealers of Atlanta with product.
Sound like a decent enough premise...time to take a look at the trailer:







Long story short, you will laugh with this movie.  They added in Ken Jeong of "The Hangover" series, so you know you will have to laugh at some point in this movie.  To be direct, this is a strong Red Box rental to a strong matinee showing.  You may not be upset with paying full price for seeing this film, but I know you can't be upset with paying the matinee pricing for it, so go see it.

Enough about me and my thoughts of the film, since the theater was full of people to see this.  What did others think of the film?  Well, here are their thoughts:


Two ladies tell the tale:






An active father gives his 2 cents with his 2 tykes:







A cool viewer gives his thoughts:






These 2 give a great review:












Compilation of the reviewers:






0 comments:

Post a Comment