Hot!

PRODUCT REVIEW: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid XLE Experience Day 5



(www.PlayTimeCares.com)  -

Day 4 of my Toyota RAV4 Hybrid XLE experience is in the books, and now time for a new day and new details.

 Day 5 was a day or running errands from Spring, TX to The Woodlands, TX.  The weather was not giving up its rainy disposition whatsoever!  That did not stop anything though.





I figured that today would be a day of getting things together around the house after I finished running errands, but that my errands got a little longer due to people wanting to talk about the RAV4!  Always the gracious host, I allowed just that.  The first person was s short, professional woman that had many things to say about the vehicle.  The second person was a guy that was taller than me, so I was definitely interested in his opinion as well.



Video of their thoughts:




Believe it or not, I opened the driver side door and realized their was a feature that I never noticed hiding in plain sight.  That feature is a memory module for the driver and passenger seats.  What does that mean exactly?  That means that if you find that perfect sitting position in your vehicle, you can set the car to remember exactly how your seat is so you can one button push yourself back to that perfect position.






Not as much driving today as I did the previous days, so still not a dire need to refill the vehicle.




More of my RAV4 Hybrid XLE experience tomorrow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment