Hot!

PRODUCT REVIEW: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid XLE Experience Day 6



(www.PlayTimeCares.com)  -

Day 5 of my Toyota RAV4 Hybrid XLE experience is in the books, and now time for a new day and new details.

 Day 6 started off like no other days in my RAV4 experience.  The day was dry and sunny.  Why did it take all those days to finally have a dry and sunny day?  Simply put, it was sunny and dry because I had to go to work!

Not being discouraged that I would not get to spend a lot of time with my RAV4, I started off my day by going from Spring, TX to The Woodlands, TX.







After getting my errands done in The Woodlands, I headed to old Town Spring and played Pokemon Go.  Do not judge me!  I am a proud member of Team Valor!  Pokemon Go consisted of me riding in essentially a squared circle, spinning Pokestops, battling Pokemon gyms and capturing Pokemon along the way.  If you look at the image below, every blue dot is a Pokestop that gives me more items to capture Pokemon and battle gyms.

Old Town Spring and its Pokestops (blue dots)



After at least 40 minutes of Pokemon goodness, it was time to head deeper into Spring and get home so I can get ready for work.  One more stop needed to be made, and that was to the grocery store.  This detour away from the abode was productive and necessary.  I had several bags of groceries, which were placed in the back of the RAV4.  It was then that I realized that I had much room to place many more things in the back with those groceries.




I finally make it home, get in the mindset of having to go to work and finally get going to work.  I took my drive time to reflect on the generosity that Toyota has given me thus far, and I could only smile and I headed to work.

Many hours later, I am finally freed from my occupational confinement, and I head home while carefully playing Pokemon Go in route.  When home, I noticed that I have been driving my RAV 4 Hybrid XLE for 6 days and have yet to put gas in the vehicle.  I wondered to myself if I would be brave enough to drive until a gas warning light pops up...but then I was amazed that I still had a quarter tank of gas left.

Will I cower down and just fill up the vehicle, or will I fight my inner voice and ride the vehicle until some sort of indicator light comes on?  Follow the adventures tomorrow to find out.





0 comments:

Post a Comment