Hot!

Alexander "Playtime" Williams Makes Network TV debut on CBS "The Talk"




(www.PlaytimeCares.com) - Imagine that!

All these years I've been trying to get a little attention and come to find out that all it took was to appear on CBS' The Talk television show. Seen by three million people, I guess that could explain why suddenly people are returning my phone calls.

I'm really honored that The Talk's Sheryl Underwood is now following me on Twitter (@playtimecares) as is Houston Chronicle columnist Ken Hoffman. That really means a lot to me. I think I could get used to this feeling.

I'm still wrestling with learning HTML so I'll put the clip of me on The Talk on PlaytimeCares.com as soon as I can figure out what the heck I'm doing or until DC feels sorry for me and does it for me. She runs a mean bootcamp so I don't really expect her to do it for me, but......for now click the video or photo to watch the video and see screen grabs from my segment on The Talk! I cannot wait to do more stuff but I gotta tell you being on a show with five super hot women. I just don't know how I top that.

Thanks for taking this journey with me everyone! I'm really excited to see where this is going.


Sincerely,


Playtime Williams

1 comments: