Hot!

Trending Now: Respeck


Last updated: May 3, 2016

Originally published: April 27, 2016



(http://www.PlayTimeCares.com) -



I love my people from New Orleans.  "Passionate" and "full of flavor" are two terms that you will often times found associated with my people.  I did not even research what happened, but I found this short clip of one of New Orleans' own, Birdman, visiting the radio show, The Breakfast Club.  What ensues is hilarity and sound bite goodness that spawned memes galore.

Here is the clip that started it all - Explicit language will ensue:







Where do you even begin when  something this precious happens?  I will say, I have no interest in what happened, but I am told, this clip will explain things:






The only thing that matters to me are the spoofs of various proportions that transpired.  Everything from dialogue, dialect, posture and more was spoofed.  Here is just a collection of the funny fallout from such a chance interaction.

If you have some that you want added, just point me in the right direction, or send it to PlayTime. 














































































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment