Hot!

MOVIE PREVIEW: "How To Be Single" - Do they deserve to be left alone?




Last updated:  February 4, 2016

Originally published:  February 4, 2016


(www.PlayTimeCares.com) - I received an invite to see a film called "How To Be Single," and saw 4 ladies and the name "Rebel Wilson," and immediately thought of something the caliber of "Bridesmaids."

I was given the following synopsis of the movie:

There's a right way to be single, a wrong way to be single, and then...there's Alice. And Robin. Lucy. Meg. Tom. David. New York City is full of lonely hearts seeking the right match, be it a love connection, a hook-up, or something in the middle. And somewhere between the teasing texts and one-night stands, what these unmarrieds all have in common is the need to learn how to be single in a world filled with ever-evolving definitions of love. Sleeping around in the city that never sleeps was never so much fun.
Sound like a doable premise...time to take a look at the trailer:







I will spare the expense: This movie fails to deliver the majority of the film.

The movie was not well written and did not follow a truly believable plot.  The message of the movie was truly lost while trying to show the building of lives of too many characters.  All in all, I left the theater feeling as though I should have watched this film when I had nothing else to do, and nothing else was on cable!  I don't even feel as though this is a strong RedBox rental!

The young man to the left of me went to sleep and snored during this film.  The woman to the right of me went to sleep and snored during this film.  Maybe people are just comfortable around me?


My full thoughts here:








Maybe I am being too hard on the film, so let's see what others thought of it:



This  young lady give her thoughts:







This couple give their thoughts:






This duo give their thoughts:










0 comments:

Post a Comment