Hot!

MOVIE PREVIEW: "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip" - Should you be screaming at Alvin as well?



Last updated:  December 13, 2015

Originally published:  December 12, 2015



(www.PlayTimeCares.com) - I received an invite to see a film called "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip," and as always,I thought back to the current generation not having any original ideas, so tapping back on past successes.  Well, I do like the Chipmunks overall, so I definitely wanted to see it, and take my daughters to see it as well.


I was given the following synopsis of the movie:

Through a series of misunderstandings, Alvin, Simon and Theodore come to believe that Dave is going to propose to his new girlfriend in Miami...and dump them. They have three days to get to him and stop the proposal, saving themselves not only from losing Dave but possibly from gaining a terrible stepbrother.
Seems like a solid plot, so time to take a look at the trailer:






Well, the movie trailer did not give away too much of the movie, and actually gave away less than the film synopsis.  Actually, the given film synopsis was really on point!  Cutting to the chase, this movie ranges from a Redbox rental to a matinee showing for me.

Overall, you will be entertained by the film, and I think it is necessary to see this film in the franchise.  It is definitely a kids friendly film, and younger children will be memorized by the allure of pocket sized, talking animals.  What I didn't get from the film was anything really captivating that would compel me to sit through this film a second time.  If you went to the first showing, or showing before noon, I do not think you will be upset with spending your money to see this film.

Enough about me and my thoughts of the film, since the theater was full of people to see this.  What did others think of the film?  Well, here are their thoughts:


These two young ladies give their two cents:





The two young gentlemen give their two cents:




Reality bomb dropped by this young lady:





Father and son in the mix:





Xela returns to give her 2 cents:




Lorin returns to give her 2 cents:














A compilation of the reviewers:




0 comments:

Post a Comment