Hot!

MOVIE PREVIEW: "Daddy's Home" - Will you want him to leave?


Last updated:  December 14, 2015

Originally published:  December 13, 2015



(www.PlayTimeCares.com) - I received an invite to see a film called "Daddy's Home," and I saw that Will Ferrell was in it...enough said!  I am watching any movie with Will Ferrell in it.  Then I saw that the tag line was "Dad VS Step-Dad," and being both a Dad and a Step-Dad, I definitely wanted to see it!

I was given the following synopsis of the movie:

A step dads life is turned upside down, when his step kids father comes back into their life.
Funny enough for me so time to take a look at the trailer:





Overall, this movie is silly and slightly funny.  This is not Will Ferrell's best worst, but it definitely worth seeing.  The story line and plot is far from the land of believable, and you are just along for the ride because you know this will be a silly ride.

Depending on your mood, this film can be a Redbox rental to a matinee showing at the theater.

Enough about me and my thoughts of the film, since the theater was full of people to see this.  What did others think of the film?  Well, here are their thoughts:

Alma and Corina give their take:




This trio has something to say:





This guy is thinking in the future:




This couple chimes in:



This father - daughter duo needed their say:












A compilation of the reviewers:

0 comments:

Post a Comment