Hot!

MOVIE PREVIEW: "Captain America: Civil War" - What side will you choose?



Last updated: May 4, 2016


Originally published: May 4, 2016


(www.PlayTimeCares.com) - I received an invite to see Marvel's "Captain America: Civil War" and I was all in from go.  One, this is a Marvel movie...and I'll see anything they put out.  Two, "Captain America: Winter Soldier" was one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life!  It worried me about seeing the new movie because "Winter Soldier" was just that good to whereas I did not want to be disappointed with the new film.  The synopsis given was:

After another incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability, headed by a governing body to oversee and direct the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers, resulting in two camps, one led by Steve Rogers and his desire for the Avengers to remain free to defend humanity without government interference, and the other following Tony Stark's surprising decision to support government oversight and accountability.

Wow...that plot sounds like a winner.  I decided that I did not want to see anything else dealing with this movie.  I refused to watch any trailer, or even the commercials!  I wanted to just see it with no expectations.  Just in case you wanted to see the trailer, here it is:







I will spare the expense:  This is a must see movie!  I saw it in 3D and IMAX 3D, and I recommend everyone sees it the exact same way.  

If that is too pricey for you, then see it that way during the matinee showing so you can get the full feel of this film.  The movie was excellent.  I was surprised so many times in this film, so I am happy that I did not do any research or look at any trailers for the film.  This movie is excellent!  I still love "Captain America: Civil War" the best, but this movie is its own type of great!


 My full thoughts here:







That's enough of what I thought.  Listen to what others had to say about this below.


Mr. Rodriguez gives his thoughts:






Natalie and her team alliance:






Marcus and the little ones share their thoughts:








LaChance shows who she supports:







Jason, Corey and AJ chime in on this film:







Daniel and David square off:

























0 comments:

Post a Comment