Hot!

PRODUCT REVIEW: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid XLE Experience Day 2






(www.PlayTimeCares.com)  -

Day 1 of my Toyota RAV4 Hybrid XLE experience is in the books, and now time for a new day and new details.  First thing that I must report as a big and tall guy is that I had no issues getting into this vehicle.  Not only was it an easy vehicle to get into, but I also had ample room all around me.  Keep in mind that I am 6'4" tall, with a varying weight of upper 200s to  lower 300s, so many should be comfortable in this small SUV.  I was ecstatic that I did not have to stick my head out of the sunroof in order to drive in the vehicle in comfort.







For the average sized human and family, this small SUV will comfortably sit 5 people.  The interior is a sturdy leather that seems to be tough enough to have a car seat on it, and have a few spills of a liquid on it...this theory was not tested!







Even the dashboard up front gives you a luxury feel while driving.  I really like how big the front windshield is especially considering that I was so used to driving a truck and having a high and wide perspective of the road.







There are many features included in this vehicle (here are a very noticeable few):

  • Satellite XM radio
  • GPS on touchscreen dash
  • Rear view camera
  • All around sensors to prevent crashes and overall car dings
  • Auxiliary cord ports 
  • USB ports
I believe this is the basic mixture of what teens and parents "needs" in a vehicle!  The teen wants to drive with minimal awareness of their surroundings while listening to a great sound system...and the parent wants them to have sensors all around them that will alert them to dangers around them if that so happens to be the case!  Sorry...parental rant mixed in a bias style gumbo!

I picked up my youngest children, and they had a favorable reaction to the overall look of the vehicle, and once inside and realizing that I did not stick a key into an ignition, they too started to be in awe of this vehicle.  The ride was so smooth and quiet to whereas Lorin feel asleep within 10 minutes of being in the vehicle (Side note: Lorin will not authorize me to post a picture of her sleeping soundly in the vehicle!  Dad has given up the fight to showcase as such!).


Lorin wanting to see even more of the vehicle.

Xela looking forward to the ride.


Truly, I will be typing all day speaking about the good of this vehicle, so instead let's wrap this up with some videos courtesy of myself, my daughters and an optometrist employee that saw the vehicle and wanted to see more.

Thuy


There is not much day time light to get a person's reaction in December and to add to a shortened day, it started raining.




Even more surprising was that no one jumped at my night time offer to sit in my vehicle and let me record them...then have that recording posted to my website!  Typing that out...I may see the problem now...


Wait...this is Day 2 over...and the gas needle barely moved!  Wow...

Stay tuned for more...



























0 comments:

Post a Comment